Meagher Energy Advisors has been retained to assist in the sale of certain Uinta Basin assets in Utah. The assets are being offered as two distinct packages (Non-Operated Leasehold / Working Interests and Minerals / Royalties).
- 3,400 net leasehold acres and 2,930 net royalty acres in the best reservoir rock, with 63 producing horizontals
- Well EURs and economics among the best in the US with multiple horizontal targets in the Uteland Butte, Wasatch, and Castle Peak formations
- May 2022 PDP net cashflow of $1,280,000 and 650 BOEPD
- 52 new DUCs add 1,600 net BOEPD and $3.2MM/month by September 2022
- XCL, EP Energy (Crescent Energy), and Ovintiv have rigs on or adjacent to the position
- 466 additional 2-mile locations identified on the position
- 5.2MMBbls net oil reserves and 8.5Bcf gas from future development locations
Please contact Nick Asher for details and Confidentialty Agreement.