Meagher Energy Advisors (“MEA”) has been exclusively retained by Apache Corporation (“Apache”) for a cash & carry farm-in opportunity. Apache seeks a partner to fund a 2019 test well and one additional well in 2020 in exchange for a 40% interest in the play. Apache will retain operatorship in 2019 and 2020. Proposals should be submitted to MEA by May 1st. Data room presentations will be held in Apache's San Antonio offices beginning April 1st, 2019. To request a Confidentiality Agreement and schedule a presentation, please contact Nick Asher at 303.721.9781 or email@example.com.
- Large-scale unconventional prospect with multiple oil rich, stacked pay targets
- Mowry and Niobrara primary target formations with upside potential in the Muddy
- ~100,000 net acre position with favorable tenure
- Mix of federal, state, and fee minerals
- 3 test wells drilled to date with 42° API oil production
- ~83.5 Average NRI