Cimarex Energy Co. is considering the sale of certain oil and gas properties and related infrastructure in Oklahoma and Texas and has engaged Meagher Energy Advisors, Inc. as its exclusive financial and technical advisor.
- Opportunity to acquire shallow decline, diversified assets comprised of predominantly operated vertical gas wells
- Long life assets with 192 BCFE in PDP reserves representing an 11-year R/P ratio
- Trailing 12-Month average net production of 47.8 MMcfe per day (75% Gas)
- Estimated January operating EBITDA of $2.04MM and 2021 forecast total cashflow of $23.1MM
- Two gas processing plants and associated gathering systems with an estimated January EBITDA of $401,389 and 2021 forecast total cashflow of $6.5MM
- Over 200,000 net leasehold acres and more than 4,000 net mineral acres