Beacon E&P Resources, LLC has retained Meagher Energy Advisors to solicit offers for certain non-operated STACK/Merge assets in Oklahoma.
- $1,219,000/month cashflow and 1,501 net BOE/day historic 12-month average
- 486 Net BOPD, 3,678 Net MCFD and 347 Net Bbls NGL/day November forecast
- 8,081 net acres, 80% HBP or Minerals (665 NMA)
- Interests in 310 non-operated wells with 34 horizontals put on production in 2019
- 33 permitted/proposed horizontal wells and an additional 16 wells waiting on completion, set casing or currently being drilled
- Over 1,100 additional horizontal locations in Meramec, Woodford and Osage
- Primary operators include Cimarex, Continental, Newfield-Encana, Red Bluff Resources and Unit Petroleum
- 37 rigs drilling on or within one township of Beacon leasehold
Beacon will consider offers for the entirety or individual areas.